B Bob Perry 501 Club Feb 19, 2013 #21 Boss I put PCA in google and it suggested "Poodle Club of America", I never knew !!!
B Buzzard Wing 501 Club Feb 19, 2013 #22 I vote for People's Choice Awards or Portland Cement Association. But then again, nothing says Boss Hog like a well groomed poodle!
I vote for People's Choice Awards or Portland Cement Association. But then again, nothing says Boss Hog like a well groomed poodle!
J John *.?-!.* cub owner 501 Club Feb 20, 2013 #23 PCA? maybe Politically Correct Exhaust port? :lol: sorry, I could not resist.
coppersmythe 501 Club Feb 21, 2013 #26 Plenty Crawfish Available . coppersmythe...................................... :lol: in va.?
B Bob Perry 501 Club Feb 21, 2013 #27 I took all the survey results and forwarded them to Boss. Those of you who said the outhouse looks better than his face are now on "the list". Hey, at least you're not in "the book"! (yet).
I took all the survey results and forwarded them to Boss. Those of you who said the outhouse looks better than his face are now on "the list". Hey, at least you're not in "the book"! (yet).