Blizzard?

sdurnal

501 Club
Wow, Blizzard warning issued for my county. I guess I need to go to the barn and put on the skids and chains. (hoped that wouldn't be necessary, but I'll get to play in the snow, apparently) I just mowed last week... go figure.
Merry Christmas all!

BTW... got coal again... hehe :lol:
 
Looks like I came through the area, that the snow is falling, just in time. 2227 miles in less than two days. Got home yesterday and I'm still bushed.
 
Bob Perry":1tn8izua said:
Bill Hudson":1tn8izua said:
2227 miles in less than two days.

WHAT ???

Left Sedona, AZ at 6:30 AM (EST) to take in sunrise at Grand Canyon, left there and headed home. Stayed the night just west of Oklahoma City and then, back in the saddle. Arrived home at 1:40 AM (EST) Monday. 43 hours and 10 minutes, not bad for an old geezer!
 
Another huge overreaction from the media. I was 17 during the blizzard of 78 and got stuck at home with my parents for 2 weeks, looking back it was the best 2 weeks of my life.
I remember a huge snowblower mounted on the back of a tractor and then two road graders with v-plows following behind it.

bilde

bilde

bilde
 
Bill Hudson":3ezojolu said:
Bob Perry":3ezojolu said:
Bill Hudson":3ezojolu said:
2227 miles in less than two days.

WHAT ???

Left Sedona, AZ at 6:30 AM (EST) to take in sunrise at Grand Canyon, left there and headed home. Stayed the night just west of Oklahoma City and then, back in the saddle. Arrived home at 1:40 AM (EST) Monday. 43 hours and 10 minutes, not bad for an old geezer!

I can't believe it. That is some driving. Glad you guys arrived home safely!
 
Back
Top