Birds

v w

501 Club
My wife likes to feed the birds. There is in fact 16 feeders. Must have suet, sunflower, thistle, seed cakes and so on you see. She can't get to more than a couple at the moment and we are throwing sunflower seed on the ground near the house. I didn't take the birds long to find it and are cleaning up often. She shoveled her way out to the birdbath which is in a drift like most of the feeders. Wind is forecast to die down tomorrow and I'll have to clear a path to the feeders.
DSCN0087_%28Small%29.JPG

Some sunflower seed has been thrown on top of the drifts. Has been feeding mostly sunflower to the seed eaters for the last couple of days due to its higher food value. Vern
 
I saw a robin the other day at our heated birdbath and was amazed some stay around in this stuff. Our snow and drifts look a lot like your picture
 
Back
Top