Big Dog

Jim, they are doing fine. Darrell has been pretty busy with some other things but said he should be back more often in the near future.
 
Barnyard wrote: he should be back more often:
Just when we thought it was safe…. :roll:

Seriously, I don’t know if Darrell & Janet remember me, it’s been a long time since I’ve been to a Cub event, but they are the nicest people you would ever want to meet. It was an honor to meet them!

I don’t see a lot of people that were on this site and the old Atlas site years ago any more. A lot of good, knowledgeable people that knew this tractor, I guess have moved on.

But the good point is a lot of good new people, knowledgeable with the Cub and other tractors have joined this site. The info you get here is endless.
 
Back
Top