Hi everyone.....Sorry I've been gone so long. There has been a lot going on prepping the farm for winter, long overdue home projects and just a little matter of changing jobs. Ol' Rex'48 is still all shiny and clean - waiting for an engine.
Had a good call with Cecil about that last evening.....We're moving again thanks to him - I'll be dropping valves off on the way back from NJ this week. Paramus, NJ is now where my office and company is. If you've ever seen the Smart Balance products in your local super market or refrigerator perhaps - that is who I now work for.
It's a pretty easy 152 mile commute. I'll be down here every other week or so - else I'll be working from the home office.
I can't spray paint in the shop in the winter, so I figured I get the smaller Cub planter parts down to the house, blast them and brush on primer and paint. All that will start after the holiday's. I really never expected Rex '48 to take this long....It won't deter me from doing Princess '55 next winter. I won't start in April - I'll start in January
Merry Christmas to all - Ken
Had a good call with Cecil about that last evening.....We're moving again thanks to him - I'll be dropping valves off on the way back from NJ this week. Paramus, NJ is now where my office and company is. If you've ever seen the Smart Balance products in your local super market or refrigerator perhaps - that is who I now work for.
It's a pretty easy 152 mile commute. I'll be down here every other week or so - else I'll be working from the home office.
I can't spray paint in the shop in the winter, so I figured I get the smaller Cub planter parts down to the house, blast them and brush on primer and paint. All that will start after the holiday's. I really never expected Rex '48 to take this long....It won't deter me from doing Princess '55 next winter. I won't start in April - I'll start in January
Merry Christmas to all - Ken