Be Zirks IH 240 pics from accident

Bezirk

501 Club
This is the 240 utility that got me it had a 5 ft Bush Hog cutter attached after the tractor got my left leg the cutter ran over me also , fortunately I turned off the pto when I got off or it would have shredded me. We han
Ve located almot all of the parts to rebuild it , the engine is in Carlisle, PA along with another used engine awaighting a rebuild at son in law's machine shop.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    753.9 KB · Views: 608
Thanks. Bob and Bernard , It got me good, but I have been very fortunate , had an excellent trauma team , good doctors an the rehab center that I was in is top notch. I got home two weeks ago today and am walking with a cane . I go back twice a week for physical/ ocupational therapy. I consider myself very fortunate to be alive an am very thankful for each new day .

Berlin
 
Glad you are up and moving, looks easy to work on the clutch with that big chunk missing from the housing
 
Berlin, I am glad you made it out alive and are recovering. Prayers still being said for you my friend! We lost a very dear friend just over a year ago to a tractor roll over and I witnessed a man get killed by a round baler years ago, neither was a good thing for anyone involved. I am glad you are still with us and I hope you recover to 100%!
 
Old tractors are a dime a dozen. Good people like you are hard to find. Glad you came out of this mess better than would have been expected.
 
Back
Top