Be careful what you say..............

Slim140

501 Club
Last night about 9 p.m. our son and I ride to the grocery store for some milk. We had the windows down and pull into the grocery store and there's a couple waiting to cross to go into the store. I knew the guy and I yelled out the window "go ahead, I'll run over you". They cross, get to the door and stop and look at me while I'm laughing, I wave again. Cole (our son) ask "who's that daddy?" I said that is Brian, he said ok. We park, go in and get our milk and Cole ask if we can say hey to Brian, I said sure so we track him down. The look on my face had to have been bad, I have no idea who these people are but he looked just like a guy I know named Brian. I shouldn't have said what I said, and I shouldn't have said it in front of Cole, but sometimes I have trouble holding my tongue while my thoughts process. I looked at the guy and said I'm sorry man, I thought you were someone else. He looked like he wanted to punch me :lol:
 
The word is vernacular. People look normal but they don't have flying clue of what you mean. ;)
I mean when I said "you mean", I meant what I meant at that time. oh darn.
 
Back
Top