Barnyard Bash Crowd Control

Barnyard

Moderator
Staff member
Rosie and I went down to the township community day at the local picnic grounds and I ran into a few of my county deputy friends with the Sheriff's DARE car and some of the SWAT equipment on display. It's good to know if the guys get out of hand at the Bash, I will have sufficient back up! :lol:
bashsecurity1.JPG
bashsecurity2.JPG
 
45 MPH on a paved road. It's been quite a while since I had one for a spin in the desert of Dugway Proving Grounds in Utah. I don't how fast we had one going, but the Lieutenant playing in the Jeep near us rolled over. :D Most of my two weeks there were on an M88 retriever pulling self propelled artillery guns off the range. I doubt I could remember how to get one moving today. :lol:
 
tst":191pt7uf said:
Those Personnel carriers are fun to drive and you would not believe how fast they are :D
Tim
Loading one on a trailer is no fun. From the time you are nicely onto the ramps until it rocks level on the deck, all you can see is sky. The guy directing from up front disappears too. Looks like Hamilton County has one of those fancy trailers that drops down to load/unload.
 
Jim, they keep it inside and on the trailer unless it is needed or it goes to shows. The previous Sheriff never seemed to have a problem spending dollars when it came to buying equipment. Although the APC was excess military equipment bought for $1.00 the rig to haul it is top notch. Yes, they went the extra step an bought the trailer that breaks down.
hcso-swat1.JPG
 
Back
Top