B-24 bomber

Thanks Billy that was something to see. What worries me is that in the present time and the easy life people are used to I wonder how many would be willing to accept the sacrifices needed then. I hope we never find out.
 
Nice video. I love watching this documentary newsreels :D

Judging by the acquittance of our troops in Afghanistan and the US Troops, I think that the future bodes well. Every generation always has those that have what it takes to stand up and be counted.
 
Thanks for the video. It was great.

I have faith in the upcoming generations. They have shown they have what it takes by their actions in the middle east. I am proud of them. :D :D
 
Billy:

My twin Randy is over in Kandahar again.. probably for his 15th or 16th tour... he is working for MD on the Australian UAV's. Maybe they might run into each other, apparently they all share the same base :D
 
Rudi,

My son stays at Camp Nathan Smith, or so he says. Don't know if that is his base camp, and he then goes out in the boonies, or just what is the case. He doesn't tell us much about his goings and comings.
 
I know, even the civvies are pretty closed mouthed about what,when,where they do stuff... as it should be.
 
Back
Top