I had just come safely to a dead stop in traffic due to solid ice on the Tri-State in Chicago.
I notice in my mirror a guy coming up fast in the center and left lanes trying to stop. First he was sideways, then backwards, sideways again, then completing the 360 degree spin, stopping next to me in the center lane like nothing ever happened.
I looked down and the guy was still holding his ceramic coffee cup in his right hand, almost full, probably didn't spill a drop. A true professional.
Another time I was stopped in a jam in Cleveland when a woman bumped the car in front of her while putting on her panty hose.
When it comes to bad drivers, don't let anything surprise you.
I hope the above picture was an abandoned vehicle although I have seen many people looking through peep holes of their vehicle's frost and snow covered windshields.