Anyone know?

john2189

501 Club
I make wall decorations from recycled pallet wood. I made a nice one with the IH logo. Can I sell them,or is there a copywrite on it? I’m sure I can make all I want for myself.
John
 
The copy right to the IH logo is owned by Case-IH. You could possibly sell them, but I wouldn't advise doing so on the internet.
 
On the board is still on the internet. There was a fella selling shirts with the IH logo one year and he had to take his post down.
 
I'm not sure how it works either.
Case owns rights to IH
Navistar owns rights to International
MTD owns rights to Cub Cadet
I think there is a foreign country making McCormick tractors
Not sure about Farmall
 
Thanks for the info,looks like it might be difficult and costly to get permission . I think I’ll forget about this, just thought it would be neat,the one I made does look good.
John
 
Back
Top