All I Want For Christmas

tmays

501 Club
Is the old 'For Sale' forum back! :-) Having new and old would be fine with me. We can have our cake and eat it too! :-)
 
I liked the previous for sale - wanted section of the site.

On the other hand, there were posts by individuals on this site stating that they have purchased items, payed for items, and then the items not being delivered as promised. Or never delivered.

Anyway. I have found virtually all of the folks associated with this site have been honest and trust worthy. But, but, but, there are some folks I would not deal with. If asked, recommend that no one deal with them.

OH> Poor country folks. No coal. Wood heat. We got cockle burs in our Christmas stockings. Back then only picked ear corn. Cockle burs went into the wagon and corn crib with the ear corn.
 
I have given up on posting in the new for sale section, on the up side I have many repeat customers :D It will hurt the amount of stuff transported from my fest I am sure.
Boss
 
Boss Hog":8npqzhgm said:
I have given up on posting in the new for sale section, on the up side I have many repeat customers :D It will hurt the amount of stuff transported from my fest I am sure.
Boss

I was looking over the forum last night. Makes me sad to see how much the traffic for the vine/cub express/classifieds has dropped off. That used to be one of the most active parts of the forum. The new ads may have more nice features but I think we've lost a resource.

Al
 
Dear Santa,
I want a slim body and a fat bank account for Christmas. Please don't mix those up like you did last year.
 
Back
Top