Hey guys,
Thinking pretty seriously about purchasing a tractor that is now in Missouri. I just have NO IDEA how I would go about having it hauled to Northwest Mass, and I guess I am looking for advice and suggestions about how to go about this. Of the 4 or 5 Cubs and the few JD's I have ever bought, they have all been in New England and I picked them up myself. This one I can't get to myself.
Can anybody at least get me started? Oh, and it's a John Deere M....don't hate me.
Thanks in advance,
Blair
Thinking pretty seriously about purchasing a tractor that is now in Missouri. I just have NO IDEA how I would go about having it hauled to Northwest Mass, and I guess I am looking for advice and suggestions about how to go about this. Of the 4 or 5 Cubs and the few JD's I have ever bought, they have all been in New England and I picked them up myself. This one I can't get to myself.
Can anybody at least get me started? Oh, and it's a John Deere M....don't hate me.
Thanks in advance,
Blair