A "REAL" Truck

Bill E Bob

501 Club
Finally upgraded from this:
P1010003%7E0.jpg


To this:
P1010001%7E1.jpg


All I need now is a larger trailer :roll:
 
Bob, Tezell, Rudi:
Thanks for the comments guys!
Vince:
How's yours holding up? Haven't had mine long enough yet, however, for a 5.0L we're getting 20.9 ave. :{_}:
Yogie:
You SURE pegged that one :shock: Speaking from experience :?:
 
Nice looking rig, but now you do not have an excuse to take along the extra people you did not want to in the first place. :lol: What is the trailer capacity for the new one. It is in the manual if you are not sure.
 
Also, be aware you may have started a "chain reaction". :lol:

When you get a bigger trailer, then you may want a still bigger truck to pull it and the load; which will then mean you need a bigger trailer.................................. :{_}: :{_}:
 
Mr E":2mipnjq2 said:
Also, be aware you may have started a "chain reaction". :lol:

When you get a bigger trailer, then you may want a still bigger truck to pull it and the load; which will then mean you need a bigger trailer.................................. :{_}: :{_}:

Been there, done that. Got the payments to prove it :lol:
 
John *.?-!.* cub owner":2ke9aems said:
Nice looking rig, but now you do not have an excuse to take along the extra people you did not want to in the first place. :lol: What is the trailer capacity for the new one. It is in the manual if you are not sure.

Says 7000# It's set up for towing and wired for trailer brakes as well, just need to get a controller (more money :roll: )
 
Bill, I have a 2009, bought new, now has 82,000 miles and not one mechanical issue. I had the recommended maintenance done when due. I average 20+ on the highway. We are thinking about buying a 2013 when they come out.
 
Great Choice... but then I am a bit bias.....

I had a '06 King Ranch Super Crew and put over 200K miles on it with only routine maintence. It had the 5.4 engine and the mileage was my only concern with the truck (guess around 15 most of the time). I replaced it with a '12 the end of March this year and already have over 15K on it. I went with the 3.5 eco-boost, it actually has a little greater towing capacity and torque than the 5.0 V8 now offered, I believe it is 9,800, the King Ranch has the tow package including the brake controller. I hauled a cub a couple hundred miles, with a cub cadet in the bed, and didn't really know it was there. It is a sweet running machine and I have seen over 22 mpg on a trip!

I absolutely love mine, I hope you have as good an experience as I have,
 
Josh Blair":2d5paktb said:
especially awesome! we know what chevy stands for!
Cheapest
Heap
Ever
Visioned
Yet!
At least my chevy has the brake controller built in. No need to have to buy and install. :) :)

Nice truck Bill. I'm sure you'll enjoy. :{_}: :{_}: :{_}: Happy for ya.
 
grumpy":3drvgt4e said:
Josh Blair":3drvgt4e said:
especially awesome! we know what chevy stands for!
Cheapest
Heap
Ever
Visioned
Yet!
At least my chevy has the brake controller built in. No need to have to buy and install. :) :)

Nice truck Bill. I'm sure you'll enjoy. :{_}: :{_}: :{_}: Happy for ya.
Ok, so it wasn't an option :roll: (purchased truck slightly used). Thanks for the compliment Grump :wink:
 
Back
Top