A real long shot

Brent

501 Club
This is a real long shot but I might as well try. A Marine friend of a friend was traveling from Fort Leonard Missouri to Fort Worth Texas and lost a box of tee shirts out of their truck that they had collected from all over the world. Lost them on HWY 44 west of Hwy 69. If any of you Missourians or Texans find or know about them you can e-mail her at sv136913@yahoo.com. Told you it's a long shot but who knows!
 
I was looking on the map for a Hwy 69 in MO. I guess it's the one in OK? If they were on 44 I think that's the Will Rodgers Turnpike (been WAY to many years since I was on it) Might try contacting them, a road crew may hay have found it and hung on to it. Like you said it's a long shot.......
 
Scrivet":29ljybzp said:
I was looking on the map for a Hwy 69 in MO. I guess it's the one in OK? If they were on 44 I think that's the Will Rodgers Turnpike (been WAY to many years since I was on it) Might try contacting them, a road crew may hay have found it and hung on to it. Like you said it's a long shot.......

Thanks, Good idea. I never thought of contacting the county road public service dept.
 
Two more possibilities.

Local Missouri highways have volunteers who pick up trash. Also, prisoners from Missouri state prisons frequently clean up the same route.
 
Eugene and John I think he's on 44 but already out of MO and well into Oklahoma by the time he gets past HWY 69.
 
A friend of mine on facebook(not a member of this forum) shared Shawn's post about the shirts. Small world! :-) ( I shared it also)
 
It's not HWY 44, rather I-44 (Interstate), also named Will Rogers Parkway along that stretch. It intersects US Hwy 69/59 at Afton, OK.

You might also contact the OK State Highway Patrol. They're always out on the Turnpike with lots of eyes! 8)
 
Back
Top