a lesson learned

when using a little 2 cycle Ryobi tiller/cultivator to work close to rows and around tomato plants etc., do not pick up that little black pipe you just saw fall on the ground, and try to figure out where it came from. It came from the muffler. :cry:

It is like the story Minnie Pearl used to tell: She and her brother were at the blacksmith shop watching him make horseshoes and as he finished each red hot shoe he laid it to the side to let it cool. Minnie's brother picked one up and immediately dropped it with a yelp. The old smart alec blacksmith laughed and said "hot ain't it". MInnie replied, "Nah, it just don't take my brother long to look at a horseshoe." :lol:
 
John, it appears this is not your week to be around power tools.
pain.gif
 
John,

I think everyone does a little dumb thing now and then. Most just won't admit it. A few years ago I was changing the oil in my old truck. Climbed under it while it was running to check the oil filter for leaks,first dumb thing. I noticed a drop of oil coming out of the inspection hole in the bell housing. So, I took a rag wrapped it around my finger and stuck it up the hole to get that drop of oil. Finger hits the ring gear teeth on the flywheel and takes the end off. Doc sewed it back on but to this day I don't have any feeling in the finger tip. That might be a good thing. Won't hurt the next time.
 
Back
Top