Phillip W. Lenke
501 Club
Recently aquired a 42 H
fourth gear has 2 broke teeth on counter shaft
have the to sliding gears out need to get the lower countershaft out have it loose bearings out etc , book says to lift right out, with the large gear in place it will not come out of the tranny.
anybody been that far into the tranny , to help
I know the gears are pressed and keyed , appears I will have to pull the front gear, any help would be appreciated
Phil
fourth gear has 2 broke teeth on counter shaft
have the to sliding gears out need to get the lower countershaft out have it loose bearings out etc , book says to lift right out, with the large gear in place it will not come out of the tranny.
anybody been that far into the tranny , to help
I know the gears are pressed and keyed , appears I will have to pull the front gear, any help would be appreciated
Phil