$3,999

VAcub

Well-known member
http://cgi.ebay.com/Farmall-IH-Internat ... 1e5a9353ab


wow, would like to go thru some of those containers, he stated that most was new, but to me most looks used.....only 18,0000 at 2.50 a mile sounds like he is making a decent amount off of it if it sells...Would be great to buy and sell individual if time permitted.

Looked at it again looks like he has a offer block if you live close you might be able to pick up at a good deal if you hual....Wish I still lives in Ohio....Josh
 
This is at least the 2nd time he has listed that. If I remember correctly his top bid last time was around $600. He states the total weight to be around 18,000 pounds, so the $2.50 per mile is not out of line. I see a lot of H and M parts, some A or B parts, baler parts, etc. but there were no cub parts visible in those pictures. Must not be too great a bargain, or NOSIH, Jp Tractor, or some like that would already be on it.
 
I should have said it differant, 2.50 a mile to me in Va would cost alot of money for me. Not sure if it was a good deal or not. Just thought it was interesting at the amount of stuff.
 
Seems high to me. I didn't see any cub stuff first glance. Some Super A and truck parts though. A third that would be more in line and that'd still be tough, with all the work involved reselling stuff. Auctioneers always start the bid with a rediculous price and usually sell much less, but they have to try.
Rick
 
This is the guy twenty minutes away from Bigdog. In the last thread about this, Bigdog said he knew the guy and he wouldn't buy a bolt from him. Or was that a nut? Anyway, If Bigdog doesn't trust him I would shy away myself.
 
most of that stuff is just junk, parts that dont brake and never needed. a bunch of mixed stuff, even truck parts in there, some valve covers for the overhead A engines. I copied the pictures then soomed way in. I didnt see anyting really worth that kind of dough!
 
Back
Top