2017 propane prices

daddydip

501 Club
filled my 1,000 gallon tank for .90 a gallon here in southeast pa, was wondering how everyone else is fairing out and about, oh yes I am still kicking lol
 
Hey bill and peter good to hear from some familiars, i am hanging tough trying to get used to the retired income and being home full time with my supervisor, (she retired last year also), how is the boy peter?
 
Contracted for the 2017 - 2018 heating season for $1.369 per gallon, tax included. Won't know if I made a good deal on the contract or not until next spring.

I retired 11 1/2 years ago. That's almost continuous time together with wife/supervisor. The biggest problem with retirement is the change on "who's the boss". Now, I go around telling folks that the wife makes me cook and wash dishes as part of the requirements for living in her house.

Edit. Replace a comma in price with a period.
 
I get the big employee discount price 1.35 a gallon or as they tell me 30 cents over rack cost (rack is wholesale price) so lucky so lucky .
 
Back
Top