2012 Four Town Fair - Somers, CT

Peter Person

501 Club
This past weekend was the 174th Annual Four Town Fair in Somers, CT.
Over the years we've entered different things in the fair and/or participated in the Parade.
This year was no different...(plus I have to brag about my kids anyway :{_}: )

Erik entered this Pencil Drawing:
Erik_s_Pencil_Drawing.jpg


Emily entered this Charcoal Sketch:
Emily_s_Charcoal_Sketch.jpg


...and this Oil Painting:
normal_Emily_s_Oil_Painting.jpg


Hannah entered these vegetables:
Hannah_s_Vegetables.jpg


...one big sweet tater!
Hannah_s_Sweet_Potato.jpg


The Scantic Valley Antique Engine Club had a display of tractors and engines.
Farmall__A_.jpg

Super_MD_and_A.jpg
Super MD in background
Super_M.jpg


...and this unique tractor;
Massey-Harris_Mustang.jpg


There was also a nicely done Massey-Harris Pony and several John Deere tractors.

Fun time had by all.

Peter
 
Peter:

I love Emily's artwork - you can see the passion in her work. Erik's is very realistic - amazing sketch. And of course the veggies...

As a father of talented artists meself all I can say is WOW !. We are really privileged to have talented kids.
 
Thanks for sharing the fun! Congratulations to you and your kids. :{_}: Our family also thinks it good to compete in such forums.
 
Great pics, nice art work.

I told the misses when all is said and done my last thing on my bucket list is to paint and take pics of the wilds in VT.
 
Back
Top