B BIGHOSS 501 Club Jul 18, 2016 #1 WOO-HOO! I am now a member of the more than "10 year Club" Just thinks 10 years ago I could barely spell "cub". Now I can with both hands tied behind my back. :{_}: :{_}: Thanks Dennis for doing this.
WOO-HOO! I am now a member of the more than "10 year Club" Just thinks 10 years ago I could barely spell "cub". Now I can with both hands tied behind my back. :{_}: :{_}: Thanks Dennis for doing this.
KETCHAM 501 Club Jul 18, 2016 #2 Congrats!!!!! yep 10 years.....I've had a lot of changes the past 10...gee do I have to do a tune up on my Cubs???? haha!!!! Amazing how time flies when ya having fun!!!! :{_}: :{_}: :{_}: :{_}: :{_}: :{_}: :{_}: :{_}: :{_}: Kevin
Congrats!!!!! yep 10 years.....I've had a lot of changes the past 10...gee do I have to do a tune up on my Cubs???? haha!!!! Amazing how time flies when ya having fun!!!! :{_}: :{_}: :{_}: :{_}: :{_}: :{_}: :{_}: :{_}: :{_}: Kevin