This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

184 PTO shaft forward bearing

IH CUB Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185 Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Lo-Boy related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Gabe184
Zip Code: 00000

184 PTO shaft forward bearing

Postby Gabe184 » Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:22 am

Has anyone replaced the front bearing on a 184 PTO shaft? The rear bearing on the shaft was shot, so I replaced it using a SA 206-18 sealed bearing with the eccentric lock collar on it. I used the number on the bearing seal to identify it and assumed the front would be match, so I got two from Tractor Supply. The front is of a different design with a set screw lock collar and is a fafnir c1102krrb. This seems to be an odd duck, because the few places that have it have a price of near $200.00! Has anyone sourced a bearing elsewhere, and what would the part number be? Thanks in advance.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185”