This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Attaching Pix To Your Post

How to post photos, add links and much more.
Barnyard
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 45030
Tractors Owned: At This Time
40 Farmall Cubs (Round Hood)
2 Farmall Cub (Square Hood)
2 IH Cubs (Square Hood)
5 Lo-Boys (Round Hood)
2 Lo-Boys (Square Hood)
2 Farmall 404's
1 Farmall H
1 Ferguson 20
1 Cub Cadet 125
1 Kubota B-7100
Circle of Safety: Y

Attaching Pix To Your Post

Postby Barnyard » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:38 pm

Photos are best if the are 640 x 480 or 480 x 640. There are many ways to resize. I normally email my pictures to myself. My email will ask if I want to resize and offers a size option. I always choose medium. You may need a different size for your results.

Click each of the following photos to enlarge.
Picture1.jpg
Add your title and text as usual. Then click on “Attachments” near the bottom left. A box opens that says “Add File. Click on that.

Picture2.jpg
Now you will open the folder where you photos exist. Select the photos you wish to post. You can select as many as you wish. Once they are selected. Click “Open.

Picture3.jpg
Place your cursor in the textbox where you want to place your photos. And select “Place Inline”. you may want to skip a space between each photo.

Picture4.jpg
After you place each photo in line they should look like this in your text box. Click on “Preview” to see if it is correct.

Picture5.jpg
If everything looks good you can then submit your post.

I hope this helps.
There are two ways to get enough Cubs. One is to continue to accumulate more and more. The other is to desire less.

Circle of Safety

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Using The Forum”