This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Concrete Saw

Tools and Reviews to help your fellow Cubber's.
Forum rules
Unwarranted FLAME reviews will be deleted without notice. Members are encouraged to exhaust all arbitration efforts with the companies before posting negative reviews here.

FarmallCub.Com and the moderators are not responsible for member reviews of businesses and attractions.

Send issues regarding reviews to Cub@farmallcub.com.
Eugene
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 65051
Circle of Safety: Y

Concrete Saw

Postby Eugene » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:49 pm

Purchased an Xtreme Power US electric concrete saw and a 14" diamond blade.

Used it several times, enough to pay for it in rental fees. Have several pending large projects; removing a culvert and installing a new one in a low water crossing, installing a full bath in son's basement, sump pump drain line in my basement.

Water hose, the barbed fitting are crap. Purchased an adapter to match up to standard garden hose and 4 each 1/4" hose claps.

Works fine. Not any where near as fast cutting as the heavy duty contractor models. But I'm not making two trips the rental store, one to rent the saw and again to return it.
I have an excuse. CRS.