This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Church visitor

Got a funny that's clean or even an accidental funny. Let's all get a good laugh because it's healthy.
Forum rules
Keep it clean (we have youngsters here) and leave the politics and religious jokes for some other forum :)
Bus Driver
10+ Years
10+ Years

Church visitor

Postby Bus Driver » Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:40 am

As usual, the pastor at the country church was at the door as the attendees were leaving after the Sunday service. Shaking hands and briefly speaking to some of the people as they left, he encountered a stranger and thanked him for attending, encouraging him to come back again and to join the fellowship. Response: "I ain't never coming back to this church". Pastor: "Oh my! What seems to be the problem?" "They's a woman in there slapped me, I never knowed a woman could hit so hard". Pastor: "What happened just before that?" "That song leader announced a hymn and told everbody to stand. The woman in front of me stood up and her skirt was caught up in the crack between her buttocks, so I pulled it out. She turnt around and give me a real mean look. I knowed right then I had messed up so I put it back".
Luck favors those who are prepared

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Cubber's say the funniest things”