This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

An old farmer in heaven

Got a funny that's clean or even an accidental funny. Let's all get a good laugh because it's healthy.
Forum rules
Keep it clean (we have youngsters here) and leave the politics and religious jokes for some other forum :)
Bill Hudson
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 44057
Tractors Owned: 57 F-Cub - Dad & Mom's Cub
77 F-Cub - Red Long Stripe
Circle of Safety: Y

An old farmer in heaven

Postby Bill Hudson » Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:40 am

An old farmer had just arrived in Heaven and St. Peter was showing him around. They first stopped at a beautiful golf course.

"Wow!" said the farmer, "It must cost a lot to play golf on such a marvelous course."

"No," said St Peter, "we have hundreds designed by the most famous pros and they are all free and no waiting for tee times."

Next was a restaurant and the food was just heavenly. "Boy," said the farmer "I bet this sure costs a lot."

"No this is also free and we have everything from the best down home cooking to the finest French cuisine all free."

The last stop was a shop and St. Peter said "I think you might like this also." Inside were a bunch of happy folks restoring old tractors. "Now I know this costs a lot of money; parts and stuff, you know."

"Not here," replied St. Peter. "It's all free. Choose any model tractor or old engine and it’s here the next day ready to be worked on."

At this the farmer became red in the face and began to cuss and rant profusely. St Peter was somewhat startled and asked what the problem was.

"Well," replied the farmer, "if I hadn't given up smoking and drinking and ate all those tasteless health foods I could have been here ten years sooner!!"
Bill

"The probability of life originating from accident is comparable to the probability of the unabridged dictionary resulting from an explosion in a printing shop." Edwin Conklin, biologist

Member of Ohio Chapter #6

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Barnyard
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 45030
Tractors Owned: At This Time
40 Farmall Cubs (Round Hood)
2 Farmall Cub (Square Hood)
2 IH Cubs (Square Hood)
5 Lo-Boys (Round Hood)
2 Lo-Boys (Square Hood)
2 Farmall 404's
1 Farmall H
1 Ferguson 20
1 Cub Cadet 125
1 Kubota B-7100
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: An old farmer in heaven

Postby Barnyard » Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:50 am

:bellylaugh:
There are two ways to get enough Cubs. One is to continue to accumulate more and more. The other is to desire less.

Circle of Safety

Return to “Cubber's say the funniest things”