This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

mule drives/mowers

Got a project that you are working on that is not a tractor? Maybe a barn to hold your tractors or just fun stuff like woodworking, glass, tools, sheds, gardens, custom implements, etc., this is the place to talk about it.
Dusty B
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 61736
Tractors Owned: '45 SC Case
Circle of Safety: Y

mule drives/mowers

Postby Dusty B » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:46 pm

What is the difference between mule drives for a 154, a loboy, andF Cub?Will a mule drive for a 59". Mower work on a 42" mower?? Or vice versa? Is the drive pulley the same diameter regardless of tractor or mower?? Sorry to expose my Ignorance but need to sort out my stuff and get it organized so I can use it or sell it!!! Thanks,Dusty B
Grandpa's '41 B
'56,,'57,'59, Cu'b
'45 C
'55 Case S
Dad's DB garden tractor
'48 DeSoto
'31 "A Coup
'79 Lincoln TC
God looks out for those of us who don't know how to look out for ourselves!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Scrivet
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 63664

Re: mule drives/mowers

Postby Scrivet » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:19 pm

Some parts are the same, most are not. Some mule drives include mower mounting brackets and direction change pulleys, some just are direction change pulleys and have separate brackets to the finals. I think the fastest way to go about identifying your stuff would be to take a picture or two on a simple background and then post them. It's a lot easier to say "picture one is of a mule drive for a Scortch 45&3/8" belly mower" than describing what one looks like. Besides we like pictures! :{_}:

Return to “Projects Forum”