To get things started in this new forum addition, I'll plant a few seeds.
Video How To Links Forum. Link to Google & YouTube Cub/Cadet How To Videos
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Team Cub
- Posts: 16612
- Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2003 2:59 pm
- Zip Code: 55319
- Circle of Safety: Y
- Location: MN
- Steering wheel nuts are often hard to remove. Always use a socket wrench.
- Use an insert between the tip of the puller and the end of the shaft to distribute the force. Don't put a (usually off-center) dimple in the end of the shaft where you will be looking at it every time you get on the tractor.
- The hub is not a casting.
- A little anti-sieze will help the next time it needs to come off.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests