This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Access to manuals

How do I.... ?
Wylieboy
Zip Code: 75098

Access to manuals

Postby Wylieboy » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:08 am

I think I have my 2 posts, still can’t get into manuals! Am I doing something wrong? Help!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bob McCarty
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 80501
Tractors Owned: Cubs, MH Pony, Shaw, Allis G, 1934 Silver King, JD LA and LI, Gibson D, David Bradley Tri-Trac
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Access to manuals

Postby Bob McCarty » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:06 am

Upper left, click on "quick links", then on "PDF Manuals". Is that what you're doing?
"We don't need to think more,
we need to think differently."
-Albert Einstein

Stanton
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 64070
Tractors Owned: 1942 Farmall AV, serial #87025
1947 Farmall Circle Cub, serial #2116
1948 Farmall Cub, serial #46066

Postby Stanton » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:30 am

If you're using a desktop computer, they are located via "Quick Links" in the upper left corner of your screen (next to the 3 horizontal bars). Hit that and a pull-down appears where you'll find "PDF Manuals". Through that link, you'll be able to download an Owner's Manual (very strongly recommended) and any service manuals that interest you. You'll be able to familiarize yourself with your new-to-you Cub more quickly. Implement Manuals are also available.

If you're using a phone via internet connection, then they are located in "Links Directory" (second category as you scroll down the page). Scroll down in the "Links Directory" to the second section "Tractor Parts & Manuals" and you'll find them there.
Stanton
Image Circle of Safety

Wylieboy
Zip Code: 75098

Postby Wylieboy » Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:14 am

Got it! Thanks guys. I’m a little slow with this new fangled computational telephone stuff...

Dennis
Site Admin
Zip Code: 64075
Tractors Owned: 1947 Farmall Cub
104 Cub Cadet
Cub Cadet Original

Postby Dennis » Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:35 pm

One important note, the manuals library works best when accessed with a desktop/laptop/tablet. A phone will work, but the sofware (at this time) is not optimized for moble.

Thanks,
Dennis
Image Proud Member
Are you a member? Copy this code below and paste it in your signature to display it proudly!

Code: Select all

[url=http://nationalihcollectors.com/index.html][img]http://farmallcub.com/images/ihcc.jpg[/img][/url]

Circle of Safety Passed the "Circle of Safety" test? Add your signature badge using

Code: Select all

[cos][/cos]
What is the Circle of Safety

Return to “Message Board & Computer Questions”