This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Jones Tractor Carburetor Repair

Tools and Reviews to help your fellow Cubber's.
Forum rules
Unwarranted FLAME reviews will be deleted without notice. Members are encouraged to exhaust all arbitration efforts with the companies before posting negative reviews here.

FarmallCub.Com and the moderators are not responsible for member reviews of businesses and attractions.

Send issues regarding reviews to Cub@farmallcub.com.
TaylorLambert
10+ Years
10+ Years
Tractors Owned: Farmall Cub, YM3000 Yanmar, 1975 3550 Ford backhoe Case Skid steers, and a fence row BF Moline

Jones Tractor Carburetor Repair

Postby TaylorLambert » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:32 pm

Howdy folks finally got time to get back into my Cubbing. Ive been busy with my garden prep and greenhouse setups the last few months. Dad has been trading up a few Cubs and we are putting a set of cultivators together for his new tractor. This little tractor led us to meet another great tractor resource this weekend. He had called the second nearest IHC dealership about a Carb as this tractors looked like it went 10 rounds with a sledge hammer.

They put him in contact with Mr Franklin Jones and they talked and stuck up a deal He happened to have a rebuilt one on the shelf. I was amazed at the things he can do to a tractor carb. He can straighten and even repair broken float pivot legs. I have a Carb that Mr Russ straightened for me at Woodson Ridge but my float had been mauled a little and had a big dobbing of solder on it. He had one in stock and gave me some tips on rebuilding the carbs.
He also had a set of Main seal housings that he bored in his mill for an over sized seal. I cant help it that stuff amazes me. I have a carb from a BF Moline Im about take to him. Take care Taylor Lambert

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Tool Talk and Reviews”