This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Kodiak has a Birthday!

Prayer Requests, Family Announcements, Weddings, Anniversaries, Birthdays, etc.
Kodiak
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 30543
Tractors Owned: 1948 Cub
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Kodiak has a Birthday!

Postby Kodiak » Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:30 am

Sorry for being so late getting back to you, Thanks for the birthday wishes from last year. Last few years have been a medical rollercoaster for me! Had back problems that led to back surgery last October. Thats doing really good. Then early last year I was diagnosed with on-set Parkinson's so we're learning to deal with that! Plus, I retired in 2019.
Anyway, enough about me. How are you and Candy doing? Hope things are well with you guys?

Take care
Ron
I bought an old tractor all dusty and worn,
knew nothing about her just the year she was born
I washed her and greased her and painted her red
Now she lives happily right here in my shed.

HOME of THE STONETHROW CUBFEST
2007 Cub Tug Champion

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

ricky racer
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 49120

Postby ricky racer » Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:41 am

:wave: Happy B-Day Ron!! :wave:
1929 Farmall Regular
1935 John Deere B
1937 John Deere A
1941 John Deere H
1952 John Deere B
1953 Farmall Cub

Stanton
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 64070
Tractors Owned: 1942 Farmall AV, serial #87025
1947 Farmall Circle Cub, serial #2116
1948 Farmall Cub, serial #46066

Postby Stanton » Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:06 am

Kodiak wrote:Sorry for being so late getting back to you, Thanks for the birthday wishes from last year. Last few years have been a medical rollercoaster for me! Had back problems that led to back surgery last October. Thats doing really good. Then early last year I was diagnosed with on-set Parkinson's so we're learning to deal with that! Plus, I retired in 2019.
Anyway, enough about me. How are you and Candy doing? Hope things are well with you guys?

Take care
Ron

Ron, we've missed you here on the Forum. It saddens us to hear of your medical issues and the "rollercoaster" experience you've had. Prayers to you and your family in dealing with these new challenges.

If you can (and feel able) we'd love to hear more from you here on the Forum. Don't know if you normally use a phone, laptop or desktop to access this, but anything would be appreciated and welcomed.
Stanton
Image Circle of Safety

Return to “Sharing with Friends and Family”