This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Bill Blansett

Prayer Requests, Family Announcements, Weddings, Anniversaries, Birthdays, etc.
Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.
Circle of Safety: Y

Bill Blansett

Postby Cub-Bud » Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:15 pm

I got word Tuesday morning that Mr. Bill passed away Monday; phone call from Tony Smith. I expect Jim Turner will post more info later.

Mr. Bill was regular attendee at The Cub-Arama in MO in it's first years. At last count, I was told he had more than 20 cubs in various states of repair and several implements to go along with them. He will be missed by everyone that knew him.
"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Ken (48 Cub)
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 40023
Tractors Owned: 1948 FCub
1957 LoBoy

Re: Bill Blansett

Postby Ken (48 Cub) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:39 am

Mr. Bill was a class act. Dad and I really enjoyed his company at Cubarama. God Bless him.
Ken, Annie the '48.

I think we gotter if'n she don't jump, Andy Griffith.

jim turner
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 64784

Postby jim turner » Sun Dec 04, 2022 2:31 pm

Mr. Bill has passed, instead of a stroke his death is of the result of an allergic effect from the flu vaccine very rare. Bill will be missed by all that knew him, he was a giant of a man, very knowledgeable of the little Cub and was always willing to share with others.
Jim Turner

Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.

Postby Cub-Bud » Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:28 pm

"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman

Return to “Sharing with Friends and Family”