This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

specific era decal application

Post your introduction and "get to know me" information in this forum.
reboy48
10+ Years
10+ Years

specific era decal application

Postby reboy48 » Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:43 pm

hi all, first time on. have a1948 fcub serial#22678 i am restoring and bought what i thought was the correct mccormick-deering emblem but see a lot of restores with just mccormick farmall cub on hood. which is correct if not both. thanks for any help.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

PageRob
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 86040
Tractors Owned: 1948 Farmall Cub "Black Cat"
Mamod TE1A "Kayenta"

Postby PageRob » Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:54 pm

I've also got a '48, but I haven't gotten to the restoration of decals stage - got a bunch more stuff until I get there (like an engine rebuild). So I can't help you out there, but I'm sure someone else will be along very shortly to give you the info you need. I can say "Howdy" however, and I think you'll enjoy this board very much. I do!
"The only thing we did was wrong was stay in the wilderness too long/the only thing we did was right was the day we started to fight."
-Old Spiritual

Donny M
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Donny M » Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:56 pm

I think you purchased the correct decal for a 48. They removed the Deering sometime mid 1949.
8)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”