This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Wagner loader installation

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
smallfarm
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 43078

Wagner loader installation

Postby smallfarm » Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:18 am

Finally getting cub 2 put back together after 4 years and plan to put a fast hitch and Wagner w1 loader on it. Both were purchased from someone who said they were mounted on the same tractor but with an upright exhaust.

1. What are the dimensions for the bracket that moves the under slung exhaust over and down? OR how far over and down is it moved? Once moved will it interfere with anything on the fast hitch?

2. Which hydraulic line goes to the bottom of the bypass block? ( think I know just want to be certain )

3. I want to give the tractor a good shake down before putting the loader on. Until then, what do I need to do with the holes where the hydraulic lines will go? I read a post I think said to put a jumper line between them to prevent dead heading the hydraulics. Guess I don’t understand the flow path of the bypass block if that is true— especially because my loader has two gate valves that if closed would do the same thing ( dead head the hydraulics to the loader )

Thanks
Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business and to work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Farmall Cub”