Cub No. 6 toolbar brackets

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Sadcub
Zip Code: 76066
Tractors Owned: 1948 CUB
1948 CUB
1984 FORD 3910

Cub No. 6 toolbar brackets

Postby Sadcub » Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:14 am

I recently bought a Cub toolbar with middle buster and after looking at the manual on here I see I am missing a couple of things to get it attached.

In the parts list it is shown as:
#4 655 323 R1 angle frame guide
#5 655 322 R1 support frame guide

These brackets appear to me nothing more than angle iron with some holes and notches. I think it would be very simple to make, but some pictures and knowing the hole spacing and size would make it much easier . I am almost certain there are pictures already posted on here I looked at previously, but I can't find them again. If anyone remember the post and how to find it, I would appreciate the help. My search has turned up some things, but not the pictures.

Thank you!

Sadcub
Zip Code: 76066
Tractors Owned: 1948 CUB
1948 CUB
1984 FORD 3910

Re: Cub No. 6 toolbar brackets

Postby Sadcub » Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:28 am

I looked a little more and found exactly what I needed. One of the members actually drew everything up in cad and posted the drawings.

Bob McCarty
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 80501
Tractors Owned: Cubs, MH Pony, Shaw, Allis G, 1934 Silver King, JD LA and LI, Gibson D, David Bradley Tri-Trac
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Cub No. 6 toolbar brackets

Postby Bob McCarty » Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:19 am

Sadcub wrote: One of the members actually drew everything up in cad and posted the drawings.

Could you post a link to where you found the drawings so they can be added to the PDF Manuals section of member made diagrams?
"We don't need to think more,
we need to think differently."
-Albert Einstein