This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Brake drum wear limit

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
BigBill
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

Re: Brake drum wear limit

Postby BigBill » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:36 am

Jim Becker wrote:Brings to mind an old saying: "To a man with a hammer, everything looks like a nail." Something similar seems to apply to a lot of farm welders.

I think farm welders were good welders and fix anything. My cousin on the farm could fabricate and weld anything. Welding castiron is an art and can be done right.

I been to all the schooling that the American welding society has to offer. Even the welding inspection course.
Last edited by BigBill on Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm technically misunderstood at times i guess its been this way my whole life so why should it change now.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

halftonstude
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 06482
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Brake drum wear limit

Postby halftonstude » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:57 pm

Yessir mozer. I do my best to search the forum and files to save others the bother of hashing out something that was hashed out years ago. Sometimes it’s the wrong words prevents me from finding it. I’m learning where to look for other things too but sometimes I just run out of places and need help from the experts. At work I’m the expert I completely understand both sides of the coon! My final isn’t going anywhere for a bit. I’ve got time to sit and read and look and figger. Thanks as always!
C

Return to “Farmall Cub”