This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

wheel and bracket for what

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
jbailey
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 75460

wheel and bracket for what

Postby jbailey » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:28 am

wheel and bracket.jpg

I believe this piece came with my cub and sickle mower because it is same color, but not sure, it is just in my junk pile. Anyone know what it is?
'53 cub restoration project.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=102720

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Re: wheel and bracket for what

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:52 pm

Are the bolt holes the same spacing as the mounting bolts for guards? I have seen setups like that for supporting a sickle for clipping weeds in new pastures. Sure beat doing it with a scythe. Words of experience. A local highway department employee got some awards for designing one for roadside sickle mowers to reduce the damage they sustained from mowing with the sickles partly raised.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

BigBill
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

Re: wheel and bracket for what

Postby BigBill » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:12 pm

R u sure that wheel isn’t on the wrong side of the gusset? Soon the wheel will hit the gusset as the bearing wears? It doesn’t look right....
I'm technically misunderstood at times i guess its been this way my whole life so why should it change now.

Return to “Farmall Cub”