Wow!!!

In his feedback, he has sold a bunch of books in the $5 to $15 range. 100% positive feedback.

I guess he figures it's time to raise his prices !
 
Don:

There has been a rash of these prices on :eBay: lately. Owner's manuals is ratty shape - $50.00 0 $75.00 range. Parts Catalogs in the $150.00 to $300.00 range. Some of these folks just haven't got a grip on reality. I keep watching a couple of sellers - special interest items in my watch list that keep around for my daily yuk... really not sure what they is smokin' but they is smokin' sumtin' :roll:
 
I asked him about it. He said it is 2.5 " thick, weighs 5 lbs., and has about 2000 pages. Probably not out of line if you have any need for it.

Bob
 
Yup, it is still very, very expensive considering what it is. I am not sure who would be in the market for a CU-4 unless it is a really dedicated IH Collector. JIMHO though. I have bought a couple that thick and didn't pay 1/10th that price usually including shipping. Now mind you, I would love to have a CU-4 along with a few others to complement my Potato Machines, MR-5 Mowers etc... Just for the Cub stuff primarily but it would be nice for the other IH stuff as well.
 
I guess I'm sitting on gold and didn't even know it. I have several 2 1/2" thick old & useless shop manuals laying around, didn't know they were priced by the pound.
 
Back
Top