Windows 10

Cavin,
With windows 10 I have been looking for Windows Defender and can't find it. A Google search led me to a comment that Windows Defender won't work as long as you have another security program on your computer-- you must totally delete it from your computer. Is this correct?
 
Clownfish
if you hit the Windows Key + Q or Win + S the search box pops up, type in Defender and you should see it come up. It will not enable if you have another antivirus/antimalware enabled.
 
Oddly enough I am still using the same Windows 95 in a " Finger Hut purchased" Computer( new in 95) loaded with a Cakewalk 3 Music program as one of my go to arrangement programs….I also have a Mac with" Logic" which is much more complicated, but for creating backing tracks for live performance I still use the old stand-by… Its still ticking as John Cameron Swazi or however you spell it used to say…. :lol:…..I use the Mac for internet, the old Windows 95 computer has never been on line….
 
Back
Top