Who would have thought?

Barnyard

Moderator
Staff member
McCormick Deering was way ahead of their time, but who would have ever guessed they would put a cup holder on their No. 7 horse drawn mower.

Number 7.JPG
 
Eugene":396cr14n said:
This is how a working Cub is supposed to look, work clothing. Small ammo can is now the tool box. Original tool box floor rusted out, haven't got around to repairing it.

Found the bailing wire holding the battery in. Have any duct tape on that cub?
 
outdoors4evr":20o5a97r said:
Found the bailing wire holding the battery in. Have any duct tape on that cub?
You are jealous that your Cubs do not have an original IH beer can holder.

Making fun of my beloved tractor? Ain't gonna work.
 
We are all jealous! I still miss the ONE cub I had that was left in its work clothes (never should have sold it)!! It was so nice to not have to worry about getting scratches and dirt all over it! Didn't have to wash it all the time. It was like having that good ole pair of bluejeans that were SO comfortable to wear! :D
 
Eugene":a4urr8rp said:
Making fun of my beloved tractor? Ain't gonna work.

I thought that baling wire and duct tape was considered an accessory (jewelry) for the work clothes tractor.
Full disclosure: I have both on my tractor. :hattip: :surrender:
 
Back
Top