John *.?-!.* cub owner
501 Club
I was needing a new barrel for burning papers, boxes, etc. so I stopped by a guys house that sells used barrels, and when I went to load it I picked out the heaviest one figuring it would be sturdier and last longer. I laid it on it's side in the truck and drove the 15 or so miles home. When I got home I slid it out the back of the truck and let it drop on the ground, it did not roll down slope, which surprised me. I started to roll it where I intended to punch holes in it, and it rolled back some????? I set it on end and removed the clamp on top to discover about 3 or so gallons of very thick chocolate syrup coating the inside that had run down and was all on one side of the barrel. I am a chocolate lover, but the odor of that stuff was terrible. I may have to trap a skunk and put it inside to clear the odor..