A
Anonymous
Guest
Well the Demo is getting ready for the paint booth this week and i thought I would get a head start on the next project. My 43 H is in great shape and needs some tweeking on the sheet metal before I can sandblast but. The transmission works great in 1 2 and 3 gears and reverrse. When put in 4 gear it goes good also until you pull a slight grade and it jumps out. 5 gear is a no no, its grinds to beat the band when you try to put her in there. I am sure its nothing that cant be fixed but havent really been that far in an H before. What should I look for. I am sure I will find a few teeth gone or worn to no end. Are there any tips or tricks to the ol girl. Any in fo is of course appreciated fellas
