So lastnight I had a 42' H dropped off at my place by the previous owner. I new it had a weak battery, and the carburetor needed some attention, but once it was jumped it ran well enough that it wouldn't die and you could ride it around. He jumps it with a 12v like hes done before. It cranks, fires up, and he backs it off the trailer and parks it in my driveway. We shake hands and he leaves. So I go down to get a new 6v battery @ TSC, and come home and hook it up. I open the fuel bowl which he closed, pull the ignition switch, press the starter button, and it cranks for about 5 seconds but doesn't fire. I played with the choke rod, and tried it again...cranks but doesn't fire. Opened the throttle a bit and tried it again and now the starter wouldn't turn. I only get a very light single tap from the starter when I let off the buttons. Of course P.O. can't be reached for now. Any ideas?