Snowpocalypse 2018

It’s coming from the northeast which rarely happens here and blowing through the rafters. The Cub and 140 have snow.
 

Attachments

  • BF7173AD-84F7-4C9B-AE0D-471612AD8DD1.jpeg
    BF7173AD-84F7-4C9B-AE0D-471612AD8DD1.jpeg
    178.3 KB · Views: 1,785
  • 2E25BE01-4598-4515-AE6D-5E34AF9A652C.jpeg
    2E25BE01-4598-4515-AE6D-5E34AF9A652C.jpeg
    193.5 KB · Views: 1,785
So far we have lucked out, Most of what came has melted.--Ground is barely covered right now,--rain in forcast for Thu. and Fri. , subject to change hourly!--rather have rain than snow any day! thanks; sonny
 
Here we go again!! :?
Snow started again this morning...PLEASE keep the freezing rain away! Guess I will have plenty of time to get back to working on my tractor...not going anywhere soon! Time for a couple :coffee: :coffee: first, though !!
 
Got the parking lot cleared at our store. Got a little to close to the oak tree with the loader....I mean shovel.
 

Attachments

  • 58AF4331-B4FC-4025-AD7A-17BA041EBD67.jpeg
    58AF4331-B4FC-4025-AD7A-17BA041EBD67.jpeg
    200.6 KB · Views: 1,682
  • 0D93FA02-9678-430B-B93E-5001416BEC4D.jpeg
    0D93FA02-9678-430B-B93E-5001416BEC4D.jpeg
    240.8 KB · Views: 1,681
staninlowerAL":1s5hsev2 said:
Love the humor Shane. Bet you don't have many takers for the free snow. Looks like there's plenty for everyone.
I try, lol. One positive note about shoveling snow is I haven’t been bitten by a mosquito all day :lol:
 
Back
Top