Chardon, Ohio, about 30 miles for here, a shooting in the high school. Confirmed, currently, one shooter and four victims. Senseless violence. FBI and Police on the scene.
Bill - we have been watching this on the local news. Last report I saw said there was one fatality. I have to agree that this violence is so senseless.
CTV is covering it up here as well. Absolutely insane. What drives these people to do this kind of thing? I just don't get it. Our thoughts and condolences to the families and to the family of the student who didn't make it. (+)
It seemed like a nice town when we were there to get the loader Cub a few months back, but you never know where or when something like this will happen.
This kind of violence is so pointless. The victems and their families have a huge loss and so does the parents of the kid that did it. News was saying kid that did it was a target for bullies and got picked on quite a bit. I am constantly telling my son to NEVER make fun of other kids and he knows what I will do to him IF I ever found out he was/is a bully. This kind of stuff is exactly why I tell him that. Very crazy AND SAD!