Planter

Jim Becker":1id6mu1o said:
I wonder if he knows his wife is downsizing his collection.
I was thinking that too Jim. It may be he died and she has no idea what all he has or the value of it. I think that planter would bring more around this area. I'd give her $20.00.
 
Barnyard":2m8753pq said:
Jim Becker":2m8753pq said:
I wonder if he knows his wife is downsizing his collection.
I was thinking that too Jim. It may be he died and she has no idea what all he has or the value of it. I think that planter would bring more around this area. I'd give her $20.00.
I would think if he was gone (one way or another) she would be "disposing" or "liquidating" rather than "downsizing". That style planter seems to be fairly easy to find. The price seems to me on the low side but not a give away.
 
Back
Top