Not easy!

ScottyD'sdad

501 Club
Yesterday, I had a volunteer city kid, helping me spread manure. I was loading the 100 spreader, with the 444 loader. The 444 died, in the middle of the lane. (Clogged fuel filter, I think) Today, the guy mowing the back field, showed up. He helped me tow the 444 out of the way, with a big, GREEN tractor. Hard to maneuver, with a loaded bucket, down on the ground, power steering, not working, and a brown paper bag, over my head. Bad enough to have to be towed by a Green tractor, but being recognized, would be worse!)
Ed

(Finished by loading with the loboy and Wagner loader. Nice to have another machine to hop on, to finish!)
 
I made up for you. :lol: About 4 years ago one of the guys in our tractor club ran out of fuel in the middle of a Christmas parade. I used the Farmall H to tow his JD through the last half of the parade. Funny part was he had the only tractor in the parade with a gas gauge.
 
Back
Top