Navigating CNCGO Website

Bob McCarty

Moderator
Staff member
Can someone tell me how to find parts on their website. I type sickle mower in the search function and a few belts and CC manuals comes up, etc. Either I'm doing something wrong, or its the design of the website.

Thanks, Bob
 
Bob, does clicking on the parts link work for you. I have found a few things that way. I'm still trying to figure it out too.

normal_cncgo-parts.JPG
 
I find their website impossible to deal with. A few years ago, I was trying to order some mower blades. Couldn't find them, on the website. PM'ed Ken, who gave me the part number. Website said they didn't exist. PM'ed Ken, and he called me, and I placed the order. Would probably buy more from them, now that they are a site sponsor, if I could! Ed
 
I have given up on trying to navigate their web site as it isd to time consuming for me. Hopefully they will change it one of these days because they give great service from my experience on the telephone. :D
 
Bob McCarty":1nodphfk said:
Roy, That gets me a similar list to Messick's, but how did you get there?

Bob

Well, it took me a while to re-figure it out. :lol:

I clicked on the "Online Catalog" link. Was going to attach a screen-shot, but having difficulties with that.

Bob,
Look at the pic that Barnyard posted. There is an "Online Parts Catalog" link at the lower right corner. That is where I clicked.
 
Roy, That's what I've been missing, right above the "search" box. Unfortunately, they don't show availability and price. That will make it easier to find part numbers, etc.

Bob
 
I think the problem with that site is that it is designed for people that use it all the time, not for people that only go there occasionally like us. It may even just be an offshoot of the Case/IH site, since it seems to look the same if you go to other dealers parts look ups also.
 
Back
Top