Jump starting H

cubby

Active member
I have been trying to get my H started and it is turning over real slow. My question is do i hook up my charging/starter with pos. to pos. even if it is positive ground? If i put the charger on the higher Amp setting will this burn the points or damage the coil? Thanks in advance for any help as always. Rick
 
You put the pos to the pos. Nothing changes because of the grounding. A higher charge rate would not affect the points.
 
Thanks Barnyard. I went to a sale with three tractors on Sat. and sold all three.The problem is i bought 2 more and my wife was upset i didn't buy a third one. SO,now i have more projects to work on in my spare time. This is a older H then Dad's and i can tell a lot of differences. For what i paid I"m still happy
 
Yes i will be there . i was hopping to bring a tractor i need some help with. Let me know if you need help with anything
 
Back
Top