Hi Ya'll and Happy New Year!
Wanting to send this New Year's wish and let ya'll know I'm still around. Having been laid off from my professional career in April with severance pay through December, I decided to work the farm this summer and start looking for work in October. Great plan if it had worked. Now it's nearly January and for the very 1st time in my entire life, I am unemployed. Still looking every day so the search goes on. It's sure meant a change in lifestyles and time and mostly $'s to work on Cubs or any of my equipment in general. I'm looking forward to something better happening in 2017. On the bright side - I'm for the most part healthy and hard-winter has only about 75 days left to go so - I'll bury my nose in seed catalogs and plan for the April indoor planting season.
All the best - Ken
Wanting to send this New Year's wish and let ya'll know I'm still around. Having been laid off from my professional career in April with severance pay through December, I decided to work the farm this summer and start looking for work in October. Great plan if it had worked. Now it's nearly January and for the very 1st time in my entire life, I am unemployed. Still looking every day so the search goes on. It's sure meant a change in lifestyles and time and mostly $'s to work on Cubs or any of my equipment in general. I'm looking forward to something better happening in 2017. On the bright side - I'm for the most part healthy and hard-winter has only about 75 days left to go so - I'll bury my nose in seed catalogs and plan for the April indoor planting season.
All the best - Ken